Blog Archive

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Is Mother's day not the sweetest day ever as a mommy? Motherhood truly is the most rewarding (and can be the most difficult) job. I once read a quote that said, "The most important work a mother could ever do is within the walls of her own home." Being a mom has changed my life for the better in abundance. I feel so lucky to not only have four precious children, but that I get to be in this journey together...with my dear husband and with support of sisters, family, and friends. I've also been told once before, "God didn't call us to be good mom's. He calls us to love him fully." My prayer is that as I focus my life first on Christ, that my husband and children will then receive exactly what it is they need from me as a wife and mommy to grow up loving their Lord as well. 

Here are some pictures from Mother's Day...
These of the kids aren't from the actual day of Mother's day but rather...just a picture of each one of the sweet children! ;) Marli girl...
 Cashers...
 haha Masononi...
 the clan...all but baby Grant, he's coming!
 my sis! Mother's day Tea!
 sisters! love :)
 Here's the baby...sweet Grant...
 My dear Mother-in-love...don't know what I'd do without her!!! 
Happy Mother's Day!!! Being a mommy is my favorite. ;)

No comments: