Blog Archive

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nine years with this handsome man named, Brent...


Brent and I celebrated our ninth anniversary this past August. It seems so crazy to think about that...we've been together 13 years counting the years we dated first. ;) Looking back it sure doesn't feel like it's been that long!! When we think about all that has happened in that time, that makes it seem a little more realistic, that it has been quite a while! I have loved every minute of my life with this man. 


:::Four years of college dating, courting, dances, studying, late night diner dates:::
:::Nine years of marriage, procreating, Mason, Cash, Marli, & Grant::: 
:::Wrapping up the baby-making (haha!) and enjoying watching our children grow:::



My heart could burst just thinking about how happy Brent makes me. I crack up daily...as do our kids because of Brent's fun-loving personality. I learn daily, how to manage money better, live within a budget better, and be a better steward of what God's blessed us with. (those were a few things I missed learning about as a young adult in my pre-Brent era) & I see an incredible example of a man of God who leads our home spiritually. I am so thankful for that.  I feel loved daily...strong hugs, sweet words & gestures...I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to this man. God sure blessed me when he brought him in to my life...and I sure adore & love his family, too. Happy nine years, Brently. :) I love you!







No comments: