Blog Archive

Monday, October 14, 2013

::Cousin Love::

This summer we had the chance to have some special time with our nieces and nephews.  Even including a few overnights. I am so thankful to live close to our siblings, and am so thankful that our kids are growing up together. Having had this with a few of my cousins as kids...it makes my heart so happy our kids are getting that. The cousins I grew up with are like siblings to me, today! Here are some pictures from our time with sweet cousins!
The kids sure loved having Mia chase them all over, the boys were amazed at her crawling as they're so used to seeing Grant lay around...haha!
 Grant's all smiles eating lunch next to Mia...
 Beautiful Mia...
 Marli and Liana sure have fun being girls ;)
 Oliver...he's so itty bitty here...awwh!! 
 I took this picture in the dark and clearly didn't capture everyone! This was from when Cael and Ry came to stay all night...the kids are all getting so big. They loved all falling asleep together in the playroom.  Love!
 Oliver and Grant in their striped jailbird jammies. :) love this!
We love our time with our cousins!! :) 

No comments: